Publisher HandyGames, parent company THQ Nordic, and developer Cliffhanger Productions have announced Jagged Alliance: Rage! for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It will launch this fall for $29.99 on consoles and $19.99 on PC.
Jagged Alliance: Rage! will be the first game published by HandyGames, which is the latest addition to the THQ Nordic family. HandyGames will act as an independent publisher, focusing on small and mid-sized projects or third-party indie games.
Here is an overview of the game, via THQ Nordic:
Jagged Alliance is back – With a new take on turn-based tactics, adventure elements and the well-known quirky mercenaries! Set 20 years after the first Jagged Alliance, this spin-off lets you experience a road trip into a jungle hell to test your mind and body to the limits!
This time it’s just you and a few allies versus an entire island ruled by a drug overlord and his crazed army.
- Two-player online co-op mode
- Deep turn-based tactical gameplay mixed with adventure elements
- Choose a variety of tactics ranging from stealth to brute force
- Strong character personalities with own skills, desires and personal conflicts
- Rage skills: Unique character abilities that get more powerful over the course of the battle
- Powerful Commanders coordinate enemy troops on the battlefields
- Face terrifying experimental drugs and use them to manipulate your enemies