On the official Playstation blog, Sony has announced what free games will be available to Playstation Plus members for the month of February. Headlining the list is the PS4 launch title Knack, the 3D platforming action game directed by PS4 architect Mark Cerny. PS4 players can also grab the third-person adventure puzzle game Rime, which released earlier this year. PS3 players next month can pick up Spelunker HD, and Mugen Souls Z, and PSVita owners can grab Exiles End and Grand Kingdoms, with Grand Kingdoms available to PS4 owners via their cross-buy system.
Support THE GAMES DEN on Patreon!
- SUB to WIN!!! Dynasty Warriors 9 Competition #DW9 #DYNASTYWARRIORS9
- GRAVEL Gameplay 🎮, and some Q&A on the side! 🔥 #GRAVEL
- Age of Empires Definitive Edition Egypt Tutorial Missions #AOE #AGEofEMPIRES
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2 Coming To Switch #MegaMan #MegaManLegacyCollection
- Monster Energy Supercross Gameplay Review
- How to get Max Money Trick Dynasty Warriors 9 #DW9 #DYNASTYWARRIORS9
- Dynasty Warriors 9 Review English + Lu Bu Gameplay #DW9 #DynastyWarriors9
- Under Night In-Birth EXE: Late [st] Review #UnderNightInBirth #Review
- Dynasty Warriors 9 Yueying Gameplay #DW9 #DynastyWarriors9
- Dynasty Warriors 9 Zhou Tai Gameplay #DW9 #DYNASTYWARRIORS9