Blazblue Central Fiction EU Release date8th August 2016
The latest Blazblue is almost here and for a long time all we knew was, it is planned to come out this year. In Japan it’s the 6th October. In Europe, only one month later, 4th November. Whilst there hasn’t been an official announcement of this, Amazon have the game listed for pre-order on PS3 and PS4 with a very reasonable PS3 price of £24.99, not so reasonable PS4 price of £44.99. The good news is that the date is probably correct as Amazon have listed PQube as the publisher and doesn’t have a release date for the US version so they aren’t getting dates muddled up. This is also good news for Americans as it should mean the Central Fiction will release in the US either the Tuesday before or after the 4th.
Blazblue Central Fiction has a whole host of stuff including,
- 40+ hour story mode! – A Brand New Chapter in the Saga. A massive story mode coupled with new modes and mechanics will keep you coming back for more!
- 30+ Characters – Compelling visual designs and creative combat mechanics dominate this cast of excellent characters
- 60+ Stages – New locales and familiar stomping grounds are all rendered in 3D and offer a unique contrast to the intricately hand-drawn 2D fighter sprites
- Glorious 2D visuals – Insanely detailed 2D hand-drawn sprites coupled with astonishing 3D rendered backgrounds create a world unlike anything you’ve seen before
- New game mechanics – Massive Exceed Accel attacks to finish Overdrive mode with a bang, and Active Flow that will encourage aggressive play and increase your offensive power
- New Game Modes – Speed Star Mode and Alliance Mode
- Stylish Mode – Simplify the control scheme to let new players enter the fight without getting stuck on complicated input commands
I for one cannot wait for the Blazblue Central Fiction as it has one of the most interesting stories in video game history (in my humble opinion) and solid mechanics with varied characters.